Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Finally...

Finally, I got another card done.  You know how it is when you have a holiday and you’ve planned to get something done, and everything but that one thing happens?  Well, welcome to my Independence Day weekend.  Since Friday I’ve been trying to get all the “new stamping year” stuff done without success.  No matter how I plan, something always interferes with getting that card done – until today.
I think I started this particular card about two months ago.  I missed my monthly “stamping date” with Janie and her down-line so we found a “make-up date” and didn’t get lots done at first.  She finally pulled out the “On the Grow” set from the 2011 Summer Mini.  I like this stamp set because it lends itself so well to watercolor, and I like watercolor!  Yes, I use to be scared of it, but turns out it isn’t so difficult and great results are relatively easy to achieve.  Take a look and let me know what you think.
Stamping Supplies: Shimmery White cardstock, pink pirouette, old olive; Stazon black ink pad; Aqua painter; Watercolor Wonder Crayons: bashful blue, pink pirouette, certainly celery, garden green; jewels-basic pearls.  Stamp Sets: On the Grow; Happy Greetings.


No comments:

Post a Comment