Friday, July 8, 2011

New In Colors

I promised a card with the new (2011-2013) In-colors about a week ago now.  As usual everything else got in front of my good intentions until I decided to sign up for Monday Mailers with my NC SU Demo group.  I pulled out pieces of the new cardstock colors and made a sort of awning to shade the "Sunny Fun" kids in the pool.  This is another stamp set from the SU Summer Mini catalog.  There are two more stamps...one with an interesting line-up of flip-flops and one with delicious, icy treats on sticks.  I'll try to get some other cards made so you can see how "summer appropriate" these stamps really are.  Anyway, the awning colors from top to bottom are: Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Island Indigo, Wisteria Wonder and Lucky Limeade.  The kids are on a background of Bashful Blue, and the card is more of the Island Indigo.  Coloring was done with various Stampin' Write Markers.  If you'd like a copy of the Summer Mini, please email me by clicking the link in the right column and I'll get one to you ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment